CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm Soooooo Behind!!

I can't believe I haven't been posting anything!! I feel out of the loop. I haven't even logged in in a while. Life just got a little busy and things are on hold. Like my photography...but i saw a couple of things that really inspired to me today and i wanna take the time out to shoot some ideas myself. It's just kinda hard when i don't have a tripod, or at least a partner i could trust to take the photo for me. There's also people who SAY they want me to take their pictures but they don't follow up on the idea! Don't they understand that i'm offering this stuff for free. I'm pretty freakin good at it. I'm not saying i'm the best i'm just saying for an amateur i'm awesome and by letting me photograph you, you're helping me to get better. Sooo, if there's anyone out there that would like a new myspace picture that looks professionally done then please let me know. I'm also pretty handy with a make-up brush so i could def. do your make-up.
Besides thaaatt...i've had a crazy amount of ideas for vlogs! BUUTT, its kinda hard when all i have to record them would be the camera thats attached to my laptop :| womp womp. Ugh i need to stop making excuses and just DO IT!
I ran across a quote today that i fell in love with:

"Life is the dream, all you have to do is fulfill it"



Its like a better version of "life is what you make it" or "Make the best out of life"

Other things going on in my life...hmmm..
well finally i got this awesome job. Doing what i love, taking pictures and editing them, with my best friend. We work, we chill, we have fun, we lay back when its not busy. And the boss is SUPER awesome. Nicest boss i've ever had. My aunt calls me and says
"Hey Eileen, there's a job opening here at my job for a front desk cashier/reciever. It pays $15/hr and they're looking to hire quickly!"

Ugh...i really don't wanna leave the job i have now. Primarily because this coming semester i'll be taking a FULL course load in school and i know that i could get away with studying while on the job, whereas in my aunts job i don't think they'd allow it. I also plan on going to new york this june which has already been approved basically.

I think my mom got upset that i was thinking about not taking the job. Ugh. It stresses me out when she thinks i'm not making the right decisions. But its my life and i'm one of those people that doesn't sacrifice happiness for money. I know in the future i'll become a rich ass dentist (lol..seriously tho) but for now i just wanna drink, travel, and live life while i'm still able to pee and bathe by myself. Aging is no joke!! I wanna see the world and go through crazy experiences before i turn old.

Till Next Time,

Eileen

0 comments: