CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SAAYYY CHHHEESSEEE!

My Mood TOday:::: MUSICAL!

Today was my 2nd day at work and it couldn't have gone any better. I even took some pictures and the customer ended up buying the pictures! But yeah i've been so happy today for no apparent reason. lol. I've been jammin on my guitar. I was gonna do a video but i didn't wanna just post videos i want you people to also do some work and REAADDD! lol.

I'm in Dire need of a tennis buddy!!! so if you're free on weekday evenings like around 5:30 or 6. then pleeassee hit me up. because i'm tryna get in shape. I need to be beach ready! lol. i'm like seriously begging over here like the bums under 59 (its a major highway here in TX for those that didn't understand).

Hmmm....what else is worth mentioning?? You guys should really sign up for one of these things. it's awesome!!!!!!!!!!

That's aaalll folks. (porky pig...in honor of swine flu..hahaha.JK thats nothing to joke about! *frowny face*)

0 comments: