CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

He loves me...He loves me not

:) i feel soooooooooo much better. Everything got worked out annnnnd it just feels like i'll be able to not be so sad anymore! I seriously thought that if i asked him to stop talking to his ex that he would refuse and that would just break me down. But I was wrong and i'm happy that i was wrong. Becauase i really do love him; i feel like he really showed me today that he does love me as much as i love him. enough of this LOVVEE business...i got my camcorder and haven't recorded myself yet. lol. i suck at life. plus i look terrible on camera without make-up, puffy eyes, hair a mess. And it makes me sad to admit that....my lips aren't just right for my face...my lips are just big :( lol. ugh.

<3 eileen

0 comments: