CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

fuckingpeiceofshit

i'm sorry if it seems that all my posts are about negative things. but its 12:23 AM and i don't wanna wake anybody up with the same bullshit. as a matter of fact i just don't wanna talk to anyone right now. I'm so angry, hurt, i don't know. I DON'T KNOW. i can't stand it. this is a rant if you couldn't already tell. I'm not someone who self-loathes and wants pity and shit. i'm usually a very happy person. but i've cried more in the past couple months than ever. It's not fair to me. i don't deserve this. i deserve to have someone who wakes up with ME on their mind and not some other girl. i'm not happy. i don't want to be angry everyday. there's always something. I could be having the best fucking day ever and i go home and see something that upsets me. i'm really tired of it. i cant even say half the things i wanna say on here.

0 comments: