CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

For my family...

Dear Cousins, Aunts, Uncles,


Today was so unbelievably overwhelming for me. I attended a funeral of an amazing young lady who lost her life at the age of 18 because of driving drunk. I didn't know her very well but i couldn't even begin to IMAGINE losing anyone of you. And I could def. feel for her family's loss. Life is SOO precious; such a gift, and to lose it because of poor decisions like alcohol or drugs or being involved with the wrong people is just the saddest thing that can happen because it is all so preventable. I just want for all of you to be careful and make wise decisions. I'm so ridiculously blessed to have a beautiful, healthy, family who are smart enough to not be involved with the dangerous people or substances. There's soo much of life to look forward to and i just ask that you guys just think twice before getting into a car after you've been drinking or with someone who's been drinking.


I Love All Of You With All My Heart

0 comments: