CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 13, 2009

My Obsession for this week!

So this week i've been super obsessed with this cover of trey songz single "I invented sex" I think its better than the original and i've been listening to it everyday since i found it.




Other things going on....
1.) hung out with an old love interest: It went surprisingly well. I was really shocked when he actually agreed to hang out. Just showed him around the city. It was late and i really needed to get home to study for an exam so we didn't do anything big. But we laughed and it was relaxing not awkward like i thought it would be. I had fun.

2.) Feelings: I'm starting to have these feelings of just not wanting to deal with shit. i want to just ignore everyone. take down facebook. and just disappear. It's almost close to impossible to do that now. Well i can at least start by shutting my phone off. The piece of shit shuts itself off in the middle of phone calls...this should be no different.

How do you disappear? How do you just escape?
thats all i wanna do.

0 comments: