CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hi, I'm the Insomniac :)

This shoulda been done LAST NIGHT while my ass was up till 5 am :
The song of the Day & Last night issss: Drake - Successful

Anywaayy, let me tell you about my first day of work. It was...a first day. Basically, signing paperwork, being introduced to people, seeing how they work yada yada yada. I work at a photography studio called picture people. Nothing fancy, no high editorial shoot type stuff, just kids and families and anyone else who wants to have pictures taken. My manager seems sweet and the other co-worker i met is the "troublesome" one. Looks like i'll be taking that title from her. ha.

Due to my CHRONIC insomnia i managed to wake up at 3 pm today and check my messages only to hear one from the good people at picture people askin me if i could come work today at 3 pm. lol...YYEAAHH...not making that one anytime soon.

And i'm just now getting videos in for my about me section. If you don't already know...DIVINE......make me a video with a couple words that describe me. Doesnt even have to be nice...lol....just someetthiingg.

0 comments: