CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Things are getting better :)

SONG OF THE DAY issssss Adele - Tired (6th Sense Remix)

Finally it has stopped raining. For the past couple of weeks i've had a black cloud over my head and no umbrella to keep me dry. I isolated myself from important people and doubted myself and how others felt about me. I was even about to give up my music and my photography was on hold. I just felt completely useless. No Job, No School, No Communication. I'm so grateful for the only 2 friends I have here. Even though I neglected them for about 3 weeks, when i was ready to talk to them they recieved me with open arms and told me how much they missed me. I'm still not ready to get back in the swing of things like the usual bar hopping and house parties and random midnight drives down Westheimer but i'll start warming up. April must be my lucky month though. For one, my birthday is in April, and this is the second consecutive year I find a job in April :)


Tonight we're gonna have a dinner for a friend who's gotten accepted to Nursing school. I'll be taking my camera. And I also want to show off my beautiful godchild lol. I look like a mess in the picture but she's radiant. So, HOPEFULLY, if i don't get lazy tonight I will post those pictures along with a video of my nephew dancing lol.


Have a Beautiful Day




Eileen Pineapple ♥

0 comments: