CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

No More....No More

Here I am. Writing this blog with an upset stomach, red eyes, and the feeling like i wanna barf when i really don't. Yeah, last night Barbie calls me up and says HHEEYYY you wanna hang? and i already know hang means one of 3 things. EAT, DRINK, OR SMOKE. I had already eaten, i was on this sobriety trip, and no smoking for me. So i told her no i didn't feel like going out and she pulls THAT card on me. You know the "I always invite you out to drink and you always say no. You used to be able to hang. Come on" card. "plus its not like we're gonna get drunk". Yeah obviously she lied. lol. Not her fault tho. Completely mine. Anyway, i wake up this morning and there's like this red stuff on my pillow....and my sheets feel a bit wet. And i recognize the red stuff, its the sauce from the spaghetti i had last night. It was just terrible. It IS just terrible. Whatever plans i had to get shitfaced for my 21st bday has all gone out the window. I don't wanna wake up feeling like this. Or worse, not feeling at all...

At least i woke up to BEAUTIFUL writing:
http://marveclectic.blogspot.com/2009/04/to-all-ladiesyou-are-appreciated.html

Oh and i was the inspiration. JEALOUS MUUCCHH??? hahahahaaaa. nah but really pretty words. If you're a guy i suggest you jot down some notesss.

0 comments: