CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Unfuckinbelievable

So, I wake up, get ready for work, and drive my little happy ass there. I clock in, say hello to a few people and walk into the back room to hang my purse and sweater. The manager says hello and introduces me to the rude fatass who didn't even turn around to acknowledge me, and asks me "do you have a belt?" Mind you i am wearing my mother's trousers who is about 2 sizes smaller than i am so i'm pretty much deciding my own DEATH! Anyway, i answer truthfull,
Me: No I don't have a belt
Manager: Well can you get one?
Me: You mean....go back home and get one?
Manager: yeah, or you can...
Me: Buy one?
Manager: yeah, or something.
* I stare at her like, You've GOT to be kidding me right? you're gonna ask me to go back....for a BELT*
Manager: How far away do you live?
Me: 10-15 min.
Manager: okay.

I felt my face get tense with angeerr.
I just think....why did she have to be a bitch about it. why couldn't she just let me slide this one time and let me know that the next time she'd be sending me home.
I go home completely pissed about the whole situation that i really don't wanna go back. So i call and i tell her i don't have any belts. and i would have appreciated it if she would have just given me a warning instead of sending me all the way home to get one.
she apologized (non-sincerely) and said its the dress code.

Anyway, I have a job interview tomorrow at a better paying photography studio. where i wouldn't have to clean any bathrooms. Hallelujah. Wish me luck :)

0 comments: